Why Track Instruments:
- Reduce loss of instruments.
- Save time in locating instruments.
- Reduce potential liability by accounting for instrument use.
- Reduce liability by documenting instrument maintenance.
- Reduce or eliminate instrument related paperwork.
- Better manage in-facility inventories reducing threats of inadequate supplies.
- Account for all loaners under repair to assure the instrument you sent is the one you received.
Why use TraxFast to track instruments:
- Price Compare our prices and features to our competition and it won't take long to realize you don't need to spend hundreds of thousands of dollars to satisfy your needs.
- Individual Instrument Tracking Utilizing the TraxDot barcode TraxFast can track individual instruments from purchase to storage to sterilization to the OR and back.
- Tray Assembly assign instruments to a tray for single scan movement of all instruments on the tray.
- Scheduled Maintenance easily schedule and perform inspection, maintenance and sterilizations.
- Asset Assignment easily assign an asset or group of assets to a patient for billing purposes. Check in/out feature assigns assets to employees for better employee accountability.
- Equipment Tracking with TraxFast IT you can track all assets. Standard barcodes or RFID tags can be used to track furniture, equipment, and documents. GPS is available to track outdoor assets.
- Flexible Reporting create your own reports or modify one of the many standard reports. Include digital photos in reports.
- Standard Architecture system runs on any Windows computer or PDA.