What is a Fixed Asset?
- Items that have a life span of more than one year.
- Items that have an individual or collective value over a predetermined value.
- Anything that, if lost, would impact business operations.
- Items used in conducting the government's activities. They include: land, buildings, machinery, furniture, and other equipment that will be used over a long period of time. "Fixed" indicates long-term use, not mobility.
Who Uses TraxFast 34?
- State and Local Government Organizations - (GASB34)
- Public School Districts
- Colleges receiving federal grants
- Any organization that wants to track the use, valuation, and depreciation of fixed assets.
TraxFast 34 Features
- Track and value all of your assets
- Quickly inventory and locate assets
- Recording the asset maintenance and the scheduling
- Track depreciation
- Identify missing assets
- Track asset disposal
- Track lease and rental asset costs & much more